Sumofl respects the intellectual property rights of others. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we have adopted the policy below toward copyright infringement.
If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on Sumofl in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of the material on Sumofl that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed. You should provide us with enough detail to locate the material (e.g. URL, page name, etc.).
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized on their behalf to assert infringement.
Sumofl’s Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Surat, India 395002
Email: [email protected]
Upon receiving a proper notice of alleged infringement, we will process and investigate the matter. If we determine that the content in question does infringe a copyright, we will promptly remove or disable access to the material in question.
Please note that the DMCA provides that you may be liable for damages if you knowingly misrepresent that material is infringing. Please also note that the information provided in this legal notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
If you have additional questions regarding our DMCA policy, please contact us at [email protected].